Comprehensive Early Faculty Initiation
By combining services, we can provide a year-long faculty initiation package for a cohort of three to eight individuals, whether part of a cluster hire or brought together from different departments. The process is designed for pre-tenure faculty, ideally in the first to third year as assistant professors. It includes:
- Research Leadership Coaching for early-stage investigators, an 8-week course to help faculty members establish strong research groups
- An expanded Group Intensive Coaching to develop a competitive grant proposal over the course of 4 months, including live webinar sessions on proposal writing for foundations
- A capstone Research Leadership Coaching based on the program for advanced investigators
Activities are also designed to promote the development of a peer cohort for mutual mentoring and support as the participants advance in their careers.
Comprehensive Large Project Initiation
In the worst-case scenario, "teams" for high-value proposals are built simply by asking for biosketches. Here we combine research leadership development for advanced investigators with support for high-value proposals to create a solid team that can envision, design, and propose a large center or multi-investigator project. It includes
- Tailored Research Leadership Coaching for advanced investigators, adjusted to the needs of the group of investigators and the specific targeted project.
- Support for High-Value proposals integrated with the leadership coaching to develop a competitive grant proposal
When investigators come together as a true team for large proposals, it is reflected in the quality of the proposal and sets up the structures for a successfuly run funded center.